1. What is your favorite part of summer?
My favorite part is when I do stuff, like go on vacation, go for walks, hang out with friends etc. I don't really have a certain favorite part other than that!
2. What's your favorite quintessentially summer food? Least favorite?
Seafood is the best summer food. I love shrimp, fish and mussels.. oh and least favorite food must be something really spicy!
3. Best beverage to beat the summer heat:
I'm gonna go with a milkshake, mostly because I tend to buy that when I'm out with friends.. But I have stolen a few sips of my Mom's beer this summer and beer tastes like gold and summer mixed together.
4. Least favorite/most annoying thing related to summer?
I think "going south" is the most annoying thing related to summer. A lot of Norwegian families like to think that summer only happens where the beaches go for miles and stuff but really, Norway has a lot of beautiful nature to offer, and there's a lot of places to see as well! All though, I wouldn't mind travel south again!
5. Pick one: the lake/the beach. Why?
The lake, but I do love the beach a lot too though. I dunno, I just find the lake so much more cozy. But, the beach is always nice as long as there aren't too many people buzzing around me all the time.
6. Most amusing summer vacation trip you've ever taken?
Hm, I think last year's scout camp was one of the best. I really can't think of many vacations right now for some reason. But yeah that was great. All though most of my summer memories are from when I've been doing fun stuff with friends and family at home.
7. Most ridiculous/cringe-inducing/blush-provoking summer outfit you have seen? (Bonus points if you yourself were wearing it!)
Well I think the most cringy outfits are when boys wear way to short tank tops and when girls where shorts that literally digs into their butts, I mean that can't be comfortable, why would you do that? I do like when boys wear bandanas and flannel shirts.
8. Your absolute dream summer afternoon would be:
In the woods. By a campfire. Someone would be playing guitar. We'd all be singing along. We'd be by the water and we'd go swimming in the middle of the night. Then we'd fall asleep in a tent when the sun starts to rise.
9. Mention 3 favorite summer songs:
This summer I've been listening to these songs a lot:
The Vaccines - Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra)
Lana Del Rey - Florida Kilos
Watsky - Whoa Whoa Whoa
Mood: Sunny Mood
Listening to: Jamie T - Don't You Find
Reading: J.D. Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye"